Simpler times.......This is the photos we used in our adoption portfolio the first time. About 50 lbs. lighter. I stayed around this weight until Lindsay was born. I packed it on with the stress of her adoption and the ongoing stress of raising her.
Hey Shelley, I remember these photos...I was there way back then and still am today. I love you just the way you are. I get the struggle. Life was simpler then, however with the complications and stress come Joy and blessings...so breath it in. One day at a time. :-)
I am a stay-at-home mom with a little school and a little picture taking on the side.
I love all things corduroy, not the book/cartoon bear, but the fabric. Although I would take a stuffed bear made out of corduroy!
My favourite season if fall, hence the corduroy. I collect owls.
I have a springer spaniel named Baden, after Sir Robert Baden-Powell. If you're not sure who he is, google him. He was one cool dude!
Hey Shelley, I remember these photos...I was there way back then and still am today. I love you just the way you are. I get the struggle. Life was simpler then, however with the complications and stress come Joy and blessings...so breath it in. One day at a time. :-)
ReplyDelete