Love the photos and recap. Looks like a fun time. Love that Graham was outside with his guitar. Very cool. I love your fortune for 2010. Do you have to wait until the Daffodils bloom though? Have JOY today. Thanks for blogging and keeping us in the loop of your fantastic life adventure. Cheers for a fantastic New Year. :-) Your friend, Sheri
I am a stay-at-home mom with a little school and a little picture taking on the side.
I love all things corduroy, not the book/cartoon bear, but the fabric. Although I would take a stuffed bear made out of corduroy!
My favourite season if fall, hence the corduroy. I collect owls.
I have a springer spaniel named Baden, after Sir Robert Baden-Powell. If you're not sure who he is, google him. He was one cool dude!
Love the photos and recap. Looks like a fun time. Love that Graham was outside with his guitar. Very cool. I love your fortune for 2010. Do you have to wait until the Daffodils bloom though? Have JOY today. Thanks for blogging and keeping us in the loop of your fantastic life adventure. Cheers for a fantastic New Year. :-)
ReplyDeleteYour friend, Sheri