This is one time I didn't have to bear the torture of curlers apparently. I guess though that my mom got frustrated with my long hair because the next portrait I have a 70's shag. I will reveal that pain next Wednesday. It's hideous. I think my mom did it herself!
PS - yes, that is my brother. I think you can almost see a mustache growing. He so got the Italian side of the family. I'm glad I got the Norwegian. Except for the nose.
Love Manny's shirt. Your ponies are sweet and hey what the heck is wrong with your nose. I happen to think it fits you perfect. Missing you these days. Hope your practicum is going well :-)
I am a stay-at-home mom with a little school and a little picture taking on the side.
I love all things corduroy, not the book/cartoon bear, but the fabric. Although I would take a stuffed bear made out of corduroy!
My favourite season if fall, hence the corduroy. I collect owls.
I have a springer spaniel named Baden, after Sir Robert Baden-Powell. If you're not sure who he is, google him. He was one cool dude!
Love Manny's shirt. Your ponies are sweet and hey what the heck is wrong with your nose. I happen to think it fits you perfect. Missing you these days. Hope your practicum is going well :-)
ReplyDelete