Sunday, April 11, 2010

Retro Telephone


As I blogged this I just realized I have many posts titled "retro"......Hmmmm. Love stuff from the '60's, '70's.

Lindsay has a new room which I blogged about earlier. I was keeping my eye out for a bright orange retro phone for Lindsay's desk. They must be hard to come by. I found some on Ebay, but the shipping was outrageous! None seemed to be coming up on Craigslist, until last night. Found this cute pink one. Once I polish it up, I think it will look adorable sitting on her desk!

Guess how much it is!!!

Adorable pink phone


The desk it will sit on. Not sure if I will plug it in at first. I don't want any midnight calls to relatives in England or Norway.



The orange one, which was just too much

1 comment:

  1. I am guessing $20? Very cool. You are an old wise soul you know.

    ReplyDelete