Wednesday, April 7, 2010

WAY BACK WEDNESDAY - Avon Pin Pals - Did you have one?


If you were a girl in the '70's, you should remember these Avon Pin Pals that were the craze for a while. They opened up and had perfume inside that was like a cream. I for sure had the snowman as you can see from the picture and I think I had the bunny as it looks so familiar. I should have saved mine as they sell for ten whole dollars on ebay now! Some are unopened. I wonder what the perfume is like now??

Did you have an Avon Pin Pal?




Grade three, about 1976 or '77


3 comments:

  1. I know I had the bunny... soo funny that you still have these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had several too...I know I had a gingerbread guy. Funny the thing that we remember ...or forget :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I had the snowman . . .

    ReplyDelete