Another great layout. Costco prints 12 x12 now, so how cool is that. I hope you will put them in an album...so wonderful. I can't believe she is almost 6...how the time does fly. wow...thanks for keeping us posted on your blog...you have alot of hits,,,Corduroy Girl :-) later alligator...
I am a stay-at-home mom with a little school and a little picture taking on the side.
I love all things corduroy, not the book/cartoon bear, but the fabric. Although I would take a stuffed bear made out of corduroy!
My favourite season if fall, hence the corduroy. I collect owls.
I have a springer spaniel named Baden, after Sir Robert Baden-Powell. If you're not sure who he is, google him. He was one cool dude!
Another great layout. Costco prints 12 x12 now, so how cool is that. I hope you will put them in an album...so wonderful. I can't believe she is almost 6...how the time does fly. wow...thanks for keeping us posted on your blog...you have alot of hits,,,Corduroy Girl :-) later alligator...
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited about the hat . . . is Lindsay wearing one in the washing machine? The boys would love hockey cards (Joel also likes Pokemon) - thanks!
ReplyDelete