Friday, January 16, 2009

Life at the Cat Shelter......

I go and take pictures every few weeks or so at the cat shelter.  I then post these photos onto Petfinder for people to browse through.  It's not the nicest cat shelter out there, but the volunteers love the cats.  I guess that's what's important.

Here's Mimi, I'm not sure what's she's in for.  Really sweet thought.


yoga for cats



2 comments:

  1. I am grateful there are people out there that like cats. I am grateful that I have a cat. ( a weak moment) and that my cat does crazy things which bring me JOY. I even was worried when he went missing for a night and a day. So while I am really a dog person, i guess a little cat is good for everyone. :-) thanks for doing what you do Shelley. It makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! So cute. You should put a calendar together!

    ReplyDelete