Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WAY BACK WEDNESDAY

Since our anniversary is around the corner, I thought I would do some way back posts of when we were dating and early on in our marriage.

So, today's photo was taken in December 1987.  Cam and I had met that summer.  Can you see the sweat on his brow?  Just kidding.  Cam loved kids back then and newborn Laura was a sweetie.  We had so much fun with these kids when they were little.  They are my second cousins, all grown up now.

Aren't you lovin' that mullet.  





3 comments:

  1. Love your Way Back Wednesdays...please don't stop. You guys look soo cute. I Look forward to your posts, they make my day. :-) Thanks Shelley for making me laugh, cry and giggle. Friends Forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like your Wednesday posts. Some day I might hop on board, but I've got too much else to post about now . . . :) and, my way nack photos are still in Canada!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, I should proof read first . . it should say "way back".

    ReplyDelete